This website is awesome! Beautiful. I want to live in Seattle..I was there for a little bit in 1968. I was visiting Portland. We drove over. I assume the air is as sweet as it was then. I think about those things now. Beautiful boy - "John Lennon". Love the music.
Time is just fleeing by. Sigh. Miss you (when I have the time) If you go to myspace, Kara is "irony".
2 comments:
This website is awesome! Beautiful. I want to live in Seattle..I was there for a little bit in 1968. I was visiting Portland. We drove over. I assume the air is as sweet as it was then. I think about those things now. Beautiful boy - "John Lennon". Love the music.
Time is just fleeing by. Sigh. Miss you (when I have the time) If you go to myspace, Kara is "irony".
Such great pictures! Kellen is adorable! Congrats on boy #3!! We're thinking of you!
Post a Comment